- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations Manager, Superintendent or Maintenance Department.
- Operate truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information to service, deliver or pick-up portable restroom units, hand sinks, restroom trailers, or holding tanks. Updates work orders with relevant delivery or pick-up detail.
- Maintain telephone or electronic messaging contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Effective use of IOS device for route information.
- Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly secures equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment. Assist yard personnel when necessary to load and unload portable restrooms, hand sinks, restroom trailers and holding tanks.
- Ensure that units are clean and sanitized, stocked with paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. prior to leaving job site. Works with shop employees to stock units if anything is missing.
- Follow all established policies and safety rules and regulations. Follow SOP(s) in detail as related to specific job at hand.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Special /other projects as assigned by management.
- Ability to read and understand documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees and organizations.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record with 0 accidents and less than 8 MVR Points.
- Must be able to maintain a DOT physical and medical card.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- Effective knowledge and use of navigation systems.
- Must be able to safely and competently pull and place a trailer.
Friday, August 16, 2019 - 8:25am