This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to deliver, set-up and / or pick-up portable restrooms, hand sinks, restroom trailers or holding tanks.
- Conduct daily pre-shift / post-shift inspection and report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Service Manager.
- Operate truck or truck and trailer to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information to deliver or pick-up portable restroom units, hand sinks, restroom trailers or holding tanks. Updates work orders with relevant delivery or pick-up detail.
- Place portable restrooms, hand sinks, restroom trailers or holding tanks in a location designated by the customer, but also that is in a location a route driver may be able to easily access for service. Using a dolly to deliver toilets is sometimes required for proper placement. Staking units is expected, unless placed on surface that will not allow it.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly secures equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment. Assist yard personnel when necessary to load and unload portable restrooms, hand sinks and holding tanks.
- Follow all established policies, safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Special /other projects as assigned by management.