- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations Manager.
- Operate truck or truck and trailer to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information to operate, deliver or pick-up portable shower units and, laundry units. Updates work orders with relevant delivery or pick-up detail.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly secures equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment.
- Ensure that units are clean and sanitized, stocked with proper cleaning products, holding tanks, hoses, and propane, etc. prior to leaving job site. Works with shop employees to stock units if anything is missing.
- Follow all established policies and safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Special /other projects as assigned by management.
CDL Class A Driver
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum 1 year commercial driving experience (CDL Class A).
- Ability to read and understand documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees and organizations.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record with 0 accidents and less than 6 MVR Points.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:42pm