Sunday, June 3, 2018
- Position is responsible for safely managing all necessary aspects of Porta Kleen’s Facility Fab Shop within budgeted goals.
- Position is responsible for maximizing the Fab Shop’s performance with a focus in the following areas: asset tracking, parts distribution, inventory management, quality assurance.
- Position is responsible for ensuring that all environmental guidelines are being met and upheld at the facility.
- Responsible for managing and performing all HR functions associated within this position.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner using all the required safety equipment to comply with OSHA and company policies.
- Develop, implement and manage Porta Kleen’s production schedule.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and training for the manufacturing process.
- Implement quality control and production systems and metrics.
- Understanding and driving the P&L statement to meet or exceed budgeted thresholds.
- Manage material resources needed for manufacturing process
- Responsible for manpower, equipment and customer relations in multiple, geographically dispersed locations.
- Due to the nature of the business as a 24/7 service company, long non-traditional hours maybe required as a regular part of the job.
- Travel to Porta Kleen sites and customer sites as needed. 15% to 25% travel required
- Assist Porta Kleen business units to optimize efficiency, quality and costs.
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree in engineering, management, and or industrial technology.
- Strong technical and mechanical skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in industrial, manufacturing, or environmental services acceptable.
- 2-5 years of multi-unit management in a facility with past responsibilities for P&L and Business development and growth is ideal.
- Solid Computer skills
Sunday, September 30, 2018