1. This position is responsible for safely managing all necessary aspects of Porta Kleen’s Facility Fab Shop within budgeted goals.
2. Position is responsible for maximizing the Fab Shop’s performance with a focus in the following areas: asset tracking, parts distribution, inventory management, quality assurance.
3. Position is responsible for ensuring that all environmental guidelines are being met and upheld at the facility.
1. Responsible for managing and performing all HR functions associated within this position.
2. Operate all equipment in a safe manner using all the required safety equipment to comply with OSHA and company policies.
3. Develop, implement and manage Porta Kleen’s production schedule.
4. Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and training for the manufacturing process.
5. Implement quality control and production systems and metrics.
6. Understanding and driving the P&L statement to meet or exceed budgeted thresholds.
7. Manage material resources needed for manufacturing process.
1. Due to the nature of the business as a 24/7 service company, long non-traditional hours maybe required as a regular part of the job.
2. Travel to Porta Kleen sites and customer sites as needed. 15% to 25% travel required
3. Assist Porta Kleen business units to optimize efficiency, quality and cost.
1. Bachelor’s degree or related degree in engineering, management, and or industrial technology.
2. Strong technical and mechanical skills.
3. 2-4 years’ experience in industrial, manufacturing, or environmental services acceptable.
4. 2-4 years of multi-unit management in a facility with past responsibilities for P&L.
5. Solid Computer skills.