This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to deliver and pick up portable restrooms, hand sinks, or holding tanks.
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations Manager.
- Operate truck or truck and trailer to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information to deliver or pick-up portable restroom units, hand sinks or holding tanks. Updates work orders with relevant delivery or pick-up detail.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly secures equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment. Assist yard personnel when necessary to load and unload portable restrooms, hand sinks and holding tanks.
- Follow all established policies and safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Special /other projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum 1 year commercial driving experience.
- Ability to read and understand documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees and organizations.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record and less than 6 MVR Points.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.